Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Update

So I bought a lot of things already the pictures are gonna come with my next post. Right now im trying to make the sketches of the different pieces and I am having a really hard time figuring some things out.. Like I looked at pictures from some other cosplayers and I don't really know how to do some things. For example the thing i marked on this picture is how you probably can see armor. All the other cosplayers used clothing for it. I don't think I would look good in really tight clothing so I don't want to do that now I am sorta confused because I don't have much of an option. The only other ways would be either body painting which I would never do or if i would make the whole thing out of worbla but if I do that I don't think I will be able to move properly in it.. Well i still have some time to think about it I guess I hope I find a solution soon.

3.5.15

0 comments:

Post a Comment